Saturday, May 17, 2008

I'm stuck!!!! Help.

For those of you that can get a prayer through! Send one up for me! I am on the sixth chapter of my book, the 78th page. I have four chapters to Go, but I've been here since March! This is a somewhat difficult topic. It's dealing with delayed prayers and how we as Christians respond, and should respond when we don't get what we ask God for, and When we ask for it. This Chapter should shed light, and give peace while waiting. It also tackles a lot of mis conceptions about How God answer's prayers,and what He will and won't do.

Just because we ask God for something in Jesus name, it doesn't always mean we will get it. There are some variables that must be known, and understood. Everything is answred according to God's will. (God is not our personal Genie) This chapter was harder than what I thought it would be. So many debts to consider, and every person's situation could be handled differently from God's perspective and Plan for that individual. None of us know the mind of Christ, He does what he does? His plans are "His Plans" and His timing none of us know? He's our creator, He can do this! lol. So, How do we keep our faith where it needs to be while waiting on a prayer request to be fulfilled. Bottom line: We keep Our eyes on the One "Who" promised. Our Christ must be the "object" of our faith, and not the request we're waiting on. God is Faithful.

This may be one of my shorter chapters, as it takes time,many trials, and maturity to fully understand Why God does what he does, regarding when prayers are answered. And we could do an entire life time of living and still not know! (the secret things they do belong to God.) Please pray for me, I will need the complete revelation of the Holy spirit, for every single word in this chapter. Trust me, I have my own personal experiences and I have several testimonies, and several pending... but these are just that, my experiences and my testmonies. It's different for each person. Pray my strength. May God bless you with More faith! Know God's word, and trust it to the end!

No comments: