Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New Chapter!

I'm well into my 6th Chapter, this subject matter is going to be very detailed. I'll have to go over this a few times to keep the writing powerful and easy to understand. (this could get a little deep) I'll have to do more research to make it well rounded,(I'll need different points of view.)

This month is almost over? We're moving fast! You know, If I hadn't spent so much time trying to edit this book on my own last year. I'd probably be finished by now! : ) I need to remember that mistake and just write all the way through this time. I want to be finished writing before March 31st(It's doable)
I haven't been writing every single day as I had planned. I need to get back to that, but when I am writing it is for several hours. (but at this point every day is going to make a huge difference)

The real work I'm told is publishing and Marketing. I'm looking forward to that.
(oh and I need to save up the money to get it published, another minor detail. : )

No comments: